Get the free wsib form 7 2020-2022
Who needs a ESIB Form 7?
An employer, whose employee suffered a workplace accident or illness, should file the ESIB Form 7, Employer’s Report of Injury/Disease, to apply for employee’s ESIB benefits.
What is ESIB Form 7 for?
An employer should file an Employer’s Report of Injury/Disease witESIBIB each time their employee gets workplace injury or disease. After the report is considered, an employee gets their personal claim number and must file their ESIB Form 6 in order to get the compensation.
Is ESIB Form 7 accompanied by other forms?
This form doesn’t need to be accompanied by any other forms. As for an employee, they should file several ESIB forms in one package to obtain the ESIB benefits. For more information you should check the official ESIB website — http://www.wsib.on.ca/
How do I fill out ESIB Form 7?
There are several blocks that should be filled out in order to complete the form:
- Worker Information (job title/occupation, length of time in this position, personal information, etc.);
- Employer Information (Legal Name, address, description of business activity, etc.);
- Accident/Illness Dates and Details (Describe what happened to cause the accident/illness and what the worker was doing at the time. Include what the injury is and any details of equipment, materials, environmental conditions that may have contributed.);
- Health Care (you should indicate whether the worker received health care for this injury and where was the worker treated for this injury);
- Lost Time — No Lost Time (you should indicate the terms of how long an injured employee was out of work);
- and Return to Work (indicate whether you have been provided with work limitations for this worker’s injury and provide the details).
Also, injured employee’s wage information and work schedule should be provided. All additional information may be provided in separate block on fourth page of this form.
Where do I send ESIB Form 7?
Once completed and signed, this form should be directed to the ESIB Office: 200 Front Street West, Toronto ON M5V 3J1.